Literature Studio publishes short fiction, poetry, book reviews, and creative non-fiction articles on its Readers’ Corner. You are welcome to submit your original, unpublished (in print as well as on electronic/digital media) work for consideration. If your work is accepted, you will be notified within two weeks and, at that point, our editorial team will get in touch with you for more details.
Send your work (or further queries) in a word document or in the body of your email to email@example.com. Following are the criteria your work should meet to be considered for publication:
- You can submit a short story (up to 3000 words), poem (not more than 50 lines), book reviews (between 600-1,000 words), and creative non-fiction articles (between 600-1,000 words).
- It should be your own original piece of work.
- It should not have been published anywhere else (in print or on digital media).
- Simultaneous submissions are allowed. Simply let us know if your work gets selected elsewhere.
- You are free to inquire about your submission if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks, but it would most likely mean that your work hasn’t been selected for publication.
- If your work contains excessive profanity, gore, and violence, please refrain from submitting. Such writing will most probably not be accepted, unless it is exceptional, and even in that case, it will be toned down by our editorial team before publication.
- Regressive, sexist, racist, and writings that promote bias on any other criteria, will not be published.
- Rights revert to the author upon publication.
- There is no deadline since we publish on a regular basis.
As of now, unfortunately, we are not able to pay you for your work. However, once your writing is accepted and published, we will promote it through all our social media channels, and will link back to your blog or website. We will publish a quarterly e-zine, and may select your work to be published in it. In that case, we may offer some compensation. We cannot offer a fortune, but we promise that we will do our best.
Send your work (or further queries) in a word document or in the body of your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.